Masters in Electronics Business prepares graduates, able to perform following tasks:
- To analyze and model the modern enterprise architecture
- To simulate and improve business processes
- To create e-business enterprises
- To implement management and marketing activities for organizations
- To design business services
- To innovate and improve project communications areas
Academic Eligibility: Bachelors degree in related subjects to apply.
Language Requirements: English proficiency certificate or Skype interview for applying in English medium.