Here are the general requirements of Russian universities for Master’s Program.
- University application
- Original certificate and copies of your bachelor’s degree
- A research statement (To explain that why you want to do masters or research)
- Russian translations of all documents
- Copy of valid passport
- Students need to pass the subject test / general test in some of the Russia Universities.
- University general interviews (in some cases )
- No Specific GPA Requirement - ( Student with GPA 2.0 can apply)
- Work experience for MBA degree
Full Student visa Assistance Process : https://www.ribttes.com/student-visa-assistance/