Description of Course:
Masters in Technologies of Business Engineering
Masters in Technologies of Business Engineering is designed to train the professional students in the areas of enterprise architecture, re-engineering process, project management.
The program focuses on the development, operation and implementation of the information systems.
All the areas in the program are covered with the focus on information and communication technology.
The students are imparted theoretical knowledge in different subjects to enable them to learn the management skills of the engineering technology. The program of masters in business engineering management comprises different taught courses:
- Quality management
- Enterprise information system
- Mobile and e- commerce/business
- Information technology servicing management
- Quality management of software implementation
- Maintenance of the software deployed
- Software engineering
- UI design
- Team management
The program of Masters in Technologies of Business Engineering has its applications in different industrial and managerial sectors. The students can get into technology or business sector. The students are well trained with technology and business skills. The goal of the program is teach the following skills to the students:
- Management and design of the enterprise architecture employing new technological tools and equipment.
- Development and management of strategies related to information technology in the enterprise.
- Carrying out the process of reengineering on various projects
- Development management and maintenance of the information systems deployed in the enterprise for the business through technological platform.