When Russia then RIBTTES
Mon-Fri 10:00 to 18:00
You can Trust on us !
we are the company giving services in three major categories, we specialize only in Russia for these categories services, Study in Russia, Business in Russia and Travel to Russia. we can say proudly that when Russia then RIBTTES
Terms and Conditions
Top articles to Read
How to get Russian citizenship
Top 100 cities of Russia
List of USSR countries
Facts about Russia
How to apply Russian student visa
Do's and Don'ts in Russia
Night life of Russia
MBBS from Russia
Other services on arrival (coming soon )
Fifa world cup 2018
Matches in St. Petersburg Russia
Things to do in St. Petersburg Russia
Study in Russia
Business in Russia
Travel to Russia
Apply your case
Study in Russia
Please fill the form below
Step 1 of 2
QUESTIONNARE FOR PROCESSING INVITATIONS
Dear Applicant, As you have now registered , please fill up the following details very carefully, so that we can file your student visa invitation.
1) You will be YOURSELF responsible for any mistake you make in this file. Because, once we submit these details to MFA , there will be no change in the filed details.
2) It takes about 35 - 45 days to receive student visa invitation letter. Meanwhile, you can check your case status in your personal/ business dashboard.
Surname Name - As Given in the Passport
Other Name - As Given in the Passport
Date of Birth
Country of Birth
Place of Birth
Mention your city, district and province of birth.
Country and Region (state or city) of Permanent Residency
Date of Passport Issue
Date of Passport Expiry
Please attached scanned copy of your passport
Expected Date of Entry to Russia
Next of keen details - Father :
Place of work
Next of keen details - Mother :
Place of work
Place of Visa Obtaining
Please mention the Country, and City with Consulate or Embassy of the RF, where the applicant will apply for the Russian Visa. Here is the List of Russian Embassies/ Consulates in your country where you can file your visa. https://www.ribttes.com/embassies-of-russia/
It is very important to mention correct embassy or consulate where the applicant is going to apply visa. In case of mistake student can get problem in applying visa so please check it carefully
Course Applying for
Preparatory Course leading to Degree
1 - year Russian Language Course
Study Course/Degree Course
Postgraduate Training (Ordinatura or Aspirantura)
For Post-Graduate Applicants ONLY
Current Place of Work
Address of Place of Work
Contact Person Details
Main contact person's details, for notifying the student visa invitation status
Consent to the Cross-Border Transfer of Personal Data : I, __ (Name as stated above)___, Passport series number ___ (As stated above)____, by whom and when issued ___ (As provided in the attachment above)_____, A division of __ (As provided in the attachment above)___ Living (th) at: ___ (As stated above)__ Agree
(1) Cross-border transfer of personal data (name, date, place of birth, information about the citizenship (nationality), passport data, information on education, information on military duty, information about the place of work, address of the actual place of residence, according to a registration address, personal phone numbers, contact information, photos, information about education, employment information) and other information necessary to meet the challenges of my job (learning).
(2) I am aware of (a) that under the Personal Data refers to actions (operations) with personal data in the framework of the Federal Law of 27.07.2006 № 152-FZ, and personal data privacy respected operators in accordance with the requirements of the Russian legislation.
(3) This consent is valid for a period of work (study) and storage of personal files. I am aware of (a) that this consent may be revoked by me in writing at any time.
This iframe contains the logic required to handle Ajax powered Gravity Forms.
Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
Click to print (Opens in new window)