Year found: 1930
Legal form: State
City: Saint Petersburg
Saint Petersburg State University of Telecommunications
Saint Petersburg State University of Telecommunications located in St Petersburg, Russia. The university is serving in the field of information and telecommunications, defense, science, politics competent experts for almost 85 years.
Saint Petersburg State University of Telecommunications is the oldest institute in the field of training for the communications industry and telecommunications. Study master in IT in Russia at SPbSUT. SUT has collaborated with many international telecommunication companies.
SPBSUT train 9500 students annually and 96% of the students are employed in the leading enterprises of communication and information technologies.
- Highest employment rate in technical sector.
- Collaboration with international telecommunication companies.
- Scholarship opportunities for students.
- High level training programs.
- More than 35 engineering specializations available.
- Opportunity of international academic exchange.
(It is strongly recommended to visit the Russian Embassy and Consulate in your home country, for updated requirements.)
To apply for student visa for Russia, Student should provide the following documents
- An original and signed passport with at least one blank page, valid for 16 months after the end of your stay.
- A copy of the Russian visa application form. (completed and signed)
- Two passport-size photos, signed on the back.
- A letter of invitation from Russian university, which can only be issued by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russia (MFA).
- An original HIV Certificate showing a negative result ( It is required for stays of more than 3 months in Russia)
- A copy of educational certificates.
Note:You must begin your training at SUT with a Preparatory course of Russian language. After completing your Preparatory Course you can continue your education on the regular courses of university according to your chosen specialty.
To apply for telecom engineering/ Russian Language Course/ Business Program in Russia , Student should provide the following documents:
- Copy of university degree
- Copy of passport
- Entrance examinations include competitive examinations in Physics, Mathematics and the Russian Language or in History of Russia, Mathematics and the Russian language to enter the “Jurisprudence”.
- University Admission Form
Note: If student approaching entrance test still have questions, the university will help them.The University offer rapid repetitions, review sessions on all the necessary topics areas of physics, mathematics, computer science and Russian language. Classes are scheduled before admission test.
Dormitories are provided to all foreign students. The cost of room is around RUB 4000 per month ( each room is usually shared with 2 to 4 students )
Note : This pictures are just to present an idea of accommodation to students. The actual provided accommodations may vary from the above shown models.
Tuition fee is all Russian universities increases by 10 to 20 % every year. These prices are recent an estimate for our students of 2018- 2019. These prices will vary with the USD to Russian Rubble exchange rate.
The rate applied in below calculation is 1 USD = 56 RUB
|Level of Education||ENGLISH Medium (Tuition fee per year)||Russian Medium (Tuition fee per year)|
|Preparatory/ Foundation Course||Not available||$2000|
|Bachelors Degrees||Not available||$2300 to $2800|
|Masters / PhD Degrees||$3000 to $3500||$2800 to $3000|