RIBTTES doesn’t provide assistance in scholarships.

Yes you can switch your program but it will depend on acceptance from chosen faculty.

Some universities in some selective programs do require the IELTS but most of them doesn’t.

The university invitation letter requires 40 – 50 days approximately.

It is not compulsory to exchange your international driving license with the Russian licence, if you are on a short stay in Russia. For the foreign nationals having work or residency permit in Russia, a foreign driving license should be exchanged with the Russian driving license. The foreign driving license is valid for 60 days for the ones having work or residency permit. Later they have to get Russian license for driving, and their foreign license will be considered as invalid. For exchanging your international driving licence, with Russian driving licence, you need to submit following documents at GIBDD office in Russia – Application form with fee payment receipt – Original passport with valid Russian visa and registration stamp – Medical certificate – One color photograph ( passport size) – Original valid foreign driving license ( with notarized photocopy along with a notarized translation)